Welcome to A Generation's Battle Cry. My prayer is that you will be challenged and blessed by what you read here; and if it inspires you to attempt to do great things for God, to God be the glory!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Official announcing of my newest blog "A True Poem"!

Hello everyone,

My newest blog "A True Poem" has been on the web for a little while, but I realized I hadn't really announced it to you all, except for the few Facebook people who have seen! Sorry! At least there's enough there now to keep you all busy for a little while. I am running it as my personal blog, as I would like to keep the general focus of this one as close to our vision as possible. :) I would love for you all to go check it out and leave your comments at...

atruepoem.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

1 Timothy 4:12,
Tawney Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment