Welcome to A Generation's Battle Cry. My prayer is that you will be challenged and blessed by what you read here; and if it inspires you to attempt to do great things for God, to God be the glory!

Monday, October 24, 2011

180

180 is a film produced by Ray Comfort, comparing the horrors of the Holocaust to the holocaust of abortion in our society today. This moved me so much as someone standing for pro-life, and I felt I had to share it here with you all. PLEASE be cautious in watching, though, this film is very graphic, and has real footage of the Holocaust and a few showings of aborted babies/abortions. But please don't let it turn you away from watching it. Only when our eyes are open to seeing this will our passion be truly moved, and we will be willing to stand against the holocaust of our generation.





"Only those who deny history are likely to repeat it."

Are we going to let history repeat itself?

Love,
Tawney Rae

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me about this blog!-- Our generation definitely needs a tune-up or something!--I have seen Ray Comfort's video 180, It was striking that so may people would hang on to their old beliefs after Ray's interview. God bless those who saw that truth! The way Ray puts it is so blunt, I like it. He seems to know what he's doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete