Welcome to A Generation's Battle Cry. My prayer is that you will be challenged and blessed by what you read here; and if it inspires you to attempt to do great things for God, to God be the glory!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The first post...more to come...

Hello everyone,

My very first blog post!!! So very exciting!!! Can't say much right now, am leaving to Church choir practice in a few moments, but I thought I had to at least say hello and I am so looking forward to blogging with you all! Please stay tuned for many posts to come soon! I can't wait to voice all these thoughts on our generation with you all... this is the battle-cry of the next generation!

Tawney Rae <3

(P.S.~be sure to check out my profile!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tawney Rae!! I'm excited to read your blog :) Now you can read mine too on your fancy new tablet!! ;)
    blog4thevoid.wordpress.com

    Zachary <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to reading more of your posts Tawney! We enjoyed having you stay with us for the past couple of days! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your Miss Tawney!! You area a blessing.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    Mummy Hinman

    ReplyDelete